Emanuel Alberto Pleitez, candidate running for mayor of Los Angeles, wants to ensure everyone in Los Angeles is informed and capable of performing whatever task is presented to them.
Voting by mail in municipal elections can be confusing to some, which is why we are providing the instructions below. Upon receiving and opening your absentee ballot, do the following:
1. Open up the VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT PAMPHLET. Mayoral candidates are in the top left corner, Emanuel Alberto Pleitez, Technology Company Executive, is bubble #30, listed second on the ballot for mayor.
2. Fill in the oval corresponding to your mayoral candidate’s number on the OFFICIAL BALLOT.
3. Rip off the top section of the OFFICIAL BALLOT along the perforated line for your voting record.
4. After bubbling in the OFFICIAL BALLOT, insert it in the GRAY ENVELOPE.
5. Tear off the top portion of the VOTER INFORMATION CARD.
6. Insert VOTER INFORMATION CARD (top portion only) and GRAY ENVELOPE with OFFICIAL BALLOT inside into the PURPLE ENVELOPE.
7. Before mailing, fill in the following information on the PURPLE ENVELOPE: Signature, printed name, address, date of signing, city, and zip code. (*The city will reject any ballot without a signature)
Thank you for exercising your right to vote.